This well-known brand with a huge reputation for their amazing customer service is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Manager to drive the success of the store! With a large range of products ranging from accessories, home wares, pet products and many more. The company continues to lead the market and maintains a truly global presence. As the Manager, you will be confident and energetic, lead a great team of Retail Assistants and Groomers, driving sales and customer experience.
Being a part of this amazing brand means you will gain:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a very unique business model
- Training and development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts
- The ability to play with pets and learn about their behaviour
- The chance to be part of a business built on family values
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Store Manager to…
- Develop and motivate the team to achieve sales targets, work toward KPI’s and provide awesome customer service
- Stock management – receiving and processing deliveries, ordering and maintaining stock levels
- Execute the day-to-day operations of the store – including financial and administrative management
- Build the team through strong leadership and management
- Not only be a brand ambassador but lead by example
To be successful in this role you must have:
- The ability to provide world class customer service
- Relevant experience in retail management
- The ability to prioritise tasks and multi task
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding selling skills
- Experience in stock management and merchandising
If you think you have the necessary skills to excel in this role please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Martch on +64 9 523 0471, quoting Ref No. 143888 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.