Benefits & Rewards
- Attractive staff discounts
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Customer and team focused culture
- A workplace that encourages initiative
- Amazing potential for growth and development with the business
- Vibrant and dynamic team environment
- Tuesday to Saturday roster
About The Role
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for the leadership, drive and success of all aspects of the business; including sales, team, customers and visual merchandising. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager you will need to have the ability to make quick strategic business decisions and effectively communicate them through to the higher management.
Skills & Experience
- Retail Management Experience – Minimum of 2 years
- Proven growth in KPI’s and Sales
- Be customer and team focused
- Have experience in performance management
- Stock management experience
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work autonomously
- Loss Prevention skills
- Visual Merchandising skills
- Ability to be a quick thinker and think outside the box to appeal to all customers
- Ability to lead a large team over the Christmas period
- Experience with rosters and wage budgets
- Bright, bubbly, positive and resilient personality
- Consultative sales approach
About The Company
Our Client serves customers across all generations; delighting young and old alike, selling unique and prestigious toy brands from around the world, the biggest and best range of educational toys, as well as a delightful range of eclectic gifts and novelties.
With growth at its fingertips our Client is a trusted and recognised brand in the toy industry.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on 0456 660 222, quoting Ref No. 148083 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.