FRONTLINE ACT & SOUTHERN NSW REGION – THE REGIONS LONGEST SERVING
RETAIL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Providing you the best choice
We are now looking for an amazing sales driven Store Manager to align themselves with this leading homeware and manchester retailer. They are always investing in their team, providing incredible training to maximise succession planning within their business . With opening stores nationally and overseas there is ample opportunity for growth.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an strong Store Manager who wants to take the next step and grow their retail career. If you are passionate about homewares and great company culture this is the role for you!
What's in it for you:
• Free products on new releases, to ensure you can maximise your sales.
• Base salary of $48K + Super + Bonus structure.
• In house leadership and communication training programs.
• Internal succession planning and progression - this company loves developing their own people!
• Excellent bonus and incentive structure.
You will be responsible for:
• Performance management of your team to ensure success.
• Leading by example to achieve outstanding KPI and sales results.
• Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
• Ensuring visual merchandising standards are executed.
• Reporting to the regional manager.
To be eligible for the role you will need/have the following:
• Previous management experience in fashion or homewares of a minimum 18 mths
• Proven track record of sales ability.
• A high energy personality and a strong customer service focus.
• Ability to achieve and exceed KPIS and targets consistently.
• Experience in high volume.
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to grow and progress your career within a leading Australian home-ware retailer.
Our commitment to privacy means that all applications or enquiries are in the strictest of confidence.
STEP UP TO JUST THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there – even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we’re there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly – and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
We provide you the best choice in Large Format Retail, Jewellery, Homewares, Hardware, and Fashion Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy. If you have any kind of Retail Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge for candidates.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gemma on +61 2 6230 0659 , quoting Ref No. 145203 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.