This highly reputable organisation provides a range of health care and support services to communities throughout all of QLD, utilizing the best resources to establish successful programs and networks for those living in any corner of the state. They are currently recruiting the rare and highly sought after Support Service Manager position, a key role responsible for assisting the overall operations of this Family Centre, located in remote Far North QLD.
Working with a multi-disciplinary team, passionate and devoted to all that they do, you will assist the Service Manager in overseeing the day to day operations to ensure the successful delivery of quality family centred services. You will assist in the management of human, financial and material resources as well as plan, coordinate and evaluate the delivery and standard of the service to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families in highly complex situations.
To be successful in this role, you MUST:
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications (psychologist, mental health nurse, OT or Social Worker, counselor) and appropriate registration with either AHPRA etc.
- Have demonstrated experience in service delivery management.
- Previous experience in alcohol and drug rehabilitation setting and a thorough understanding of the complexities that affect families and the wider community.
- Demonstrate understanding of issues impacting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, in relation to overall health and wellbeing.
- Drivers licence
- Ability to work assist with clinical support (albeit infrequently)
In return, you will RECEIVE:
- Fantastic remuneration package, NFP salary packaging, employee benefits etc.
- Job satisfaction, knowing you're contributions are instrumental in the long-term health and well being of both clients and the wider community.
- An incredibly supportive and experienced Service Manager onsite
- The chance to experience our incredible country and an untouched area of Far North QLD.
- Friendly and devoted team
- Fantastic work life balance and diversity
If you are an experienced leader, with passion and drive, and proven success in managing delivery of health services to those affected by drug and alcohol addictions, then do not hesitate to reply - this type of opportunity rarely becomes available. Alternatively, if you know someone that would be interested in such a dynamic position, send this information on to them.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health Brisbane on 1300 951 951, quoting Ref No. 142839 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.