About the Company
This 48 room village style hotel located in the stunning Kakadu National Park consists of 48 rooms of varying style with an additional 77 rooms dedicated solely for their amazing staff!! With its oasis style atmosphere, this property offers an inviting shaded swimming pools, bistro-style dining, bars, petrol station and a store that offers locally-made crafts as well a wide range of essentials for touring. It is an amazing destination for all types of tourists and is part of one of Australia's leading hotel groups!
About the Role
My client is seeking an exceptional HR professional with a wide and varied skill set to lead and run the Talent & Culture department. Working closely with the General Manager you will have a hands-on operational approach and style and create and engaging a friendly work environment. You will have had exposure to high volume recruitment, Indigenous engagement, performance management best practice as well as strategy and workforce planning within a seasonal business. You will facilitate the resolution of employee relations issues and support the resolution of employee complaints and grievances. This is a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a real professional!
Skills & Experience
- A minimum 3 years Generalist HR experience preferably within a hospitality environment
- Demonstrated experience in performance management, recruitment, workplace investigations terminations and training.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Previous experience with Preceda Payroll and Etivity clocking system advantageous
- Remote location experience highly regarded
- The ability to live and work with the team yet maintain professional balance
Benefits & Rewards
- Generous salary package on offer
- FOC accommodation and meals provided
- The chance to work for Australia's leading hotel group
- Real career progression and development available
- Fantastic team culture and employee benefits
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Spear on 0422712748, quoting Ref No. 145455 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.