Frontline Education are one of Sydney's leading Education Specialist Recruiters. We are currently inviting applications for the following role:
Teacher of HSC Business Studies
- HSC Business Studies Teacher
- Full Time
- Commencing August 2018
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Recent experience in teaching HSC Business Studies
- Recent experience in teaching HSIE courses across Years 7 to 12
- Enthusiasm for their subject and the ability to inspire secondary age students
- Knowledge of recent developments in the theory and practice of senior secondary pedagogy and specifically how this applies to HSIE and Legal Studies courses
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Confidence in the use of technology and a willingness to embrace it to enhance learning in the iPad/BYOD classroom
- An understanding of and commitment to the School’s Christian framework, values and ethos
A K-12, co-educational, independent Anglican school located in Sydney with good public transport links. The school is renowned for their outstanding academic results, teaching innovation, creative arts and pastoral care. The school offers IB Diploma and MYP with an innovative and globally focused approach to learning
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sharon Allison on 612 8016 5488, quoting Ref No. 147872 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.