Frontline Education is Sydney's leading Education Recruitment specialist who have a fantastic reputation for working with high quality teaching staff.
We are URGENTLY recruiting teachers for casual work within Special Educational Needs. We are recruiting NOW for roles in 2018 starting in Term 1.
Successful applicants will:
- Be either qualified in Primary, Secondary or Special Needs Teaching
- Hold NESA & DEC Approval to teach in NSW
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be flexible and willing to work in various schools
- Experience working with a variety of special needs is highly desirable
We are open to assisting new graduates who want to grow their experience in teaching and working with children with special needs so please do not hesitate to apply if your experience is limited. Your passion and eagerness to learn about special needs education is highly regarded!
For the right candidates, we can offer:
- Regular Casual work in SSP or Mainstream Schools
- Work in DEC and Independent Schools across Sydney
- Opportunities for Contract positions
- Support of friendly consultants who have many years of experience within Education
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sharon Allison on 612 8016 5488, quoting Ref No. 143662 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.