This global organisation is widely recognised for its high quality medical devices and exceptional customer service across a wide variety of technical medical devices and implants. This genuine employer of choice has built its reputation around innovation, patient-focus and customer-centric company culture.
Due to exceptional business growth across Australia, this outstanding organisation is now in need of your clinical skills and technical ability as a Territory Manager / Sales Technical Specialist based in Perth. This very important position will see you acting as a liaison between the company and patients and Clinicians and achieving targets across the portfolio of high quality devices.
To be successful in securing an interview, you will have -
- A medical devices sales background
- Ability to absorb and deliver highly technical information
- Some knowledge or experience in Neurology, Pain Management or Orthopaedics in either Nursing or Physio or Chiro
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously as part of a large national team
- A history of building excellent customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to plan your time and territory effectively
- Exceptional understanding of how your products relate to the end user
- Strong record of sales success
If successful in securing this highly sought-after position, you will be rewarded with -
- Excellent Base salary
- Car allowance
- Other employee benefits
- Ongoing training and personal development
- A role in a high performing team
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Lee on 08 9218 8213, quoting Ref No. 145177 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.