About the Company
- Well known international company
- Great training program to ensure you are well equipped to succeed
- Supportive and friendly team
About the Role
- Build client relationships within your Auckland Territory
- Analyse and assess sales trends
- Plan sales activities
- Attend Conferences and Trade Shows nationally and internationally.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years proven Business to Business sales experience
- Superior relationship building & communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Science (preferred however not essential)
- Company has a supportive and encouraging culture
- Success and hard work is rewarded
- Access to global leaders in the field
- Base salary depending on experience
- Car allowance + fuel card + tools of the trade
- Uncapped commission
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isobel Cooper on +64 9 529 5116 , quoting Ref No. 143951 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.