THIS ROLE INVOLVES
• Achieving sales targets and promoting our range of urology, gynaecology and laparoscopic equipment.
• Managing and maintaining existing accounts and grow existing accounts.
• Building new customer relationships.
• Delivering outstanding customer service and maintain a high level of market intelligence
• 2 years surgical device sales experience and/or clinical operating theatre experience
• Strong business acumen - a strategic approach and persistent drive to succeed
• Excellent communication and rapport building skills
• You will be persistent, have resilience and be a self starter
• Customer focused; Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
• Local residency is essential.
Be a part of high performing team with excellent and ongoing training
Frontline Health is a trusted adviser and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia. We recognise that our role is to work closely with our clients and candidates (Medical/GP centres, Aged Care Facilities, Hospitals, Device /, Pharmaceutical & Scientific companies) to help secure outstanding talent with the appropriate skill set and fit.
Front of Mind, Frontline Health- specialist recruiters to the healthcare industry
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Stefanovic on +61 (2) 8249 4019 or 0401 908 007, quoting Ref No. 147097. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.