What can you expect:
• A product portfolio you can stand behind
• A supportive and friendly team
• A warm territory with established client base
• Base + car + incentives
What you have to do:
• Represent this Kiwi company with their lifesaving portfolio of products
• Provide initial and ongoing product education
• Branch out to sell into a variety of industries
• Assist with technical support of products
• Build long term professional relationships across the territory
What you have to have:
• A degree in nursing, paramedics or other clinical discipline, including resuscitation
• Proven sales experience ideally within the medical industry
• Experience in training or teaching both one on one and in group settings
• Great relationship building skills with excellent communication
If you are looking for a rewarding role with great variety, this could be just the job for you. Apply now!
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters.
We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Debbie Glen on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 142580 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.