We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to serve as an Assistant Training Manager for all things Front of House within a busy chain of casual dining venues.
In this role, you will reporting to the Training and Development Manager and assist in overseeing structured training of all staff across at least 5 venues around Melbourne and surrounding suburbs for a successful global brand.
As the Training Assistant Manager, you must be able to multi task and possess excellent time management and organisational skills. It is important that you have excellent communication skills!
To be considered for this diverse and exciting role you must show:
- Minimum 5 years Hospitality experience
- 2 years experience in front of house management
- Confidence and clarity in delivery of training protocols
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees
- Applicants holding Certificate IV in Training Assessment and Education or similar would be of an advantage
- Own a reliable form of transport with full drivers licence (travel required 4 days of the week on average)
If you are interested in joining an organisation where your talents and commitment will be highly appreciated, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 147638 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.