We have an exciting opportunity to work as an Assistant Manager in one of the Eastern Suburbs most happening venues. A busy bistro, full gaming room and pumping nightclub are all hallmarks of a night out with this venue.
In the role of Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for helping with the day to day operations of the Venue and lead the teams in all areas. This is a role for someone with real drive and passion to grow in this great pub group.
The candidate will display the following qualities:
- A current Victorian Gaming and TAB licence
- A hands-on leadership style and excellent work ethic
- Stock and labour management knowledge
- Hands on food and beverage experience
- Night club experience an advantage
- Outstanding customer service standards
- Staff training and performance management skills
- Excellent financial experience
If you're in the area and think this could be the role for you then send through your most up to date resume and application.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 143768 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.