A Senior Management opportunity North of the River has opened up for an experienced and professional Hospitality Manager to provide support and leadership to the existing team at this busy Beechboro property.
Boasting a busy bar, bottleshop and TAB you will assist in the over-seeing of the bar and restaurant, staff and patrons whilst providing the best service standards and customer care.
- Run day to day operations of all outlets on site
- Roster according to budgets given
- Stock control using H&L System
- Managing beer dispense systems
- Venue opens/closes
- Cash reconciliation
- Management of OH&S and RSA in line with company policies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior Management experience in Hotel/Pub environment
- Previous experience in rostering, stocktaking, ordering
- RSA & Approved Managers Certificate
- An outgoing, approachable personality with a passion for the indsutry
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic to achieve solid results
- Have a flexible approach to your working week
- Deliver consistent, high quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Career opportunity to grow within an established company
- Competitive salary $70,000 + Super
- Easily accessible location
- Free parking
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Gardner on 0480 480 400, quoting Ref No. 143412 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.