A Senior Management opportunity has opened for an experienced and professional Venue Manager to provide support and leadership to the existing hospitality team at this multi outlet property.
Boasting a busy bar, bottleshop and TAB you will assist in the over-see of the bar and restaurant, staff and patrons whilst providing the best service standards and customer care.
- Run day to day operations of all outlets on site
- Roster according to budgets given
- Stock control using H&L System
- Managing beer dispense systems
- Venue opens/closes
- Cash reconciliation
- Management of OH&S and RSA in line with company policies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior Management experience in Hotel/Pub environment
- Previous experience in rostering, stocktaking, ordering
- RSA & Approved Managers Certificate
- An outgoing, approachable personality with a passion for the indsutry
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic to achieve solid results
- Have a flexible approach to your working week
- Deliver consistent, high quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Career opportunity to grow within an established company
- Competitive salary $70,000 + Super
- Easily accessible location
- Free parking
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Gardner on 0480 480 400, quoting Ref No. 143412 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.