An exciting opportunity for an experienced Venue Manager to take the reigns at a large venue in Melbourne's Southern Suburbs that has just completed refurbishment and is ready to open to the local community.This venue is part of an independent Hospitality Group focused on mentoring their lead management team.
As the Venue Manager you will be responsible for all hotel procedures in ensuring return on investment, staff training and development, implementing sales and marketing strategies and managing the venues financials. The large bistro, gaming, TAB and sports bar all require a Venue Manager with a strong food and beverage and a thorough understanding of gaming and wager procedures.
Along with the above, we are looking for a candidate with the following;
- At least 2 - 4 years management experience in a Pub / Club
- Competent food and beverage skills
- A current Victorian Gaming licence
- A hands on leadership style and team player attitude
- Stock and labour management knowledge
- Outstanding customer service standards
- The drive to succeed
This is a full time position, and you will be required to work a variety of shifts over a 7 day period. You should also have no working restrictions within Australia.