An amazing, unique, large independent venue known for its quality bistro, café & bar, bottle-shop, gaming room and accommodation seeks a talented Venue Manager. Known both among locals and as a destination venue this iconic property is ripe for a strong leader with a great background.
As Venue Manager you will need to be passionate, well presented, hands-on and committed to delivering an exceptional experience for the team and guests. You will have experience in food and beverage and gaming with experience in accommodation and bottle-shop being a bonus. A gaming licence and proven management experience are an absolute necessity.
The successful applicant will be one who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong drive to lead all areas of a venue to great heights.
- Key understanding of hospitality operations and financials.
- Ability to build, train and manage a team of staff.
- Current certifications in RSA, RSG and Victorian Gaming.
- Good grasp of business development and modern ideas.
- Dynamic and engaging personality.
- Deliver exceptional customer service standards.
- Drive to lead from the front on key nights and weekends.
Working directly with the General Manager you will take charge and really grow this wonderful venue. If this sounds like the opportunity for you then do not hesitate.