A well-known hotel operator is seeking an outstanding Venue Manager/Licensee to lead one of its flagship hotels in the Western Suburbs of Sydney. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. The venue is a high-performing asset and it benefits from several revenue streams; however, is underpinned by strong gaming revenues.
The venue is central to the local community and holds an important relationship with a broad array of customers.
The successful candidate will lead a burgeoning team that will greatly benefit from empathetic guidance, sound decision making and excellent personal development techniques. The training of our people is central to what we do. We offer the opportunity to learn deep, business insights in a rewarding and exciting environment.
The leader of this business will benefit from direct contact with the leaders of the organisation. The candidate’s input will be highly regarded and ownership of decisions and outcomes will be encouraged. We value people who are ethically sound, self-disciplined and passionate about what they do.
The successful candidate will be personally motivated, love new challenges and continuously strives to be better at what they do. This appointment opens up further career opportunities within an ever-growing organisation.
Key qualifications and attributes:
- Proven track record in leading an outstanding business
- Outstanding experience with gaming and VIP service
- Proven track record with leading successful teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised with systems and time to maximise output
- Passionate about providing great customer experiences
- Ability to excel in multiple revenue streams
- An acute understanding of the importance driving a team that believes in critical thinking and problem solving
- Able to develop and execute business strategies
- Can successfully influence people
If successful, you will be spending quality time with a vast array of capable, committed team mates in an invigorating team environment.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natalie James on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 146625 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.