About the Company
This successful company have recently purchased an Iconic tourist destination up in the stunning Cairns region and are looking to take the venue to new heights! It is an opportunity to work with a loyal and progressive company that like to promote from within and be a part of a big venture taking this lovely venue to it's full potential!
About the Role
My client is searching for a dedicated and passionate Venue Manager to join the team and work with a dynamic tight knit team! You will work very closely with the company directors to ensure the smooth and efficient running of this iconic venue that has the capability to see hundreds of tourists come through the doors to rest, unwind and relax for a cold drink and a beautiful meal. You will guide the rest of the front of house team and really take control of the venue. This is an excellent opportunity to take this venue to new heights and have it become the talk of the town!! It is an opportunity to good to miss.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a management role in a similar environment
- Experience with rosters, staff training $ admin work essential
- A true passion and desire to run a front of house team
- Very hands-on management style
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Operational experience in both restaurants and bars
Benefits and Rewards
- The chance to work autonomously and take this venue to new heights!
- Relocate to the stunning sunny Cairns region
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Work for a progressive and loyal company that reward and promote from within
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Spear on , quoting Ref No. 146318 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.