This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supervisor and Assistant Venue Manager to take the lead at this well known venue located in the Southern Suburbs. Comprising a large bistro, Sports bar, gaming room and lounge area, this venue is about to re-open from a major renovation and is seeking energetic industry professionals to join the team.
To be a suitable candidate for this role you will have:
- Experience working in a similar operation
- A current Victorian Gaming License, RSA, and RSG certificates
- Effective leadership, communication, and organisational skills
- Proven high volume food and beverage experience
- Have natural confidence in leading passionate hospitality professionals to achieve great standards.
- Ability to create and maintain a great atmosphere for employees and customers alike
You will be well presented with a strong and reliable work history within the industry and a real passion for providing excellent service in a busy environment.
In return you will be joining a fantastic venue with untapped potential, supportive owners and a fantastic culture.
Don't let opportunity to expand on your managerial career pass you by.... APPLY NOW!!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 142156 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.