Our client is a large non profit organisation serving over 40,000 people from a broad cross-section of the society. Priding themselves on the culture and support they bring to the community and their guests. You will know you providing excellence in Hospitality and Recreation in a supportive environment for everyone.
- Work with and manage catering and housekeeping staff
- Support the Venue Manager in a variety of tasks
- Assist with managing and leading the team
- Direct, train, encourage and roster staff
- Prepare and present meals, supervise staff, stock control, ordering in accordance to set budgets
- Venue presentation, maintenance and assist housekeeping and light cooking duties
The successful candidate will have
- Professional presentation
- Strong organisational, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Confident with office administration
- Previous experience as a supervisor
- Experience in hospitality operations and cooking is mandatory
- Available to work a 7 day rotating roster
- Work overnight shifts on a rotational basis when needed.
- $55K negotiable plus super
- Unique sustainable working environment
- Balanced roster
- Supportive management and culture
We need someone with a great upbeat personality that can come in and control all aspects of the venue. You will be required to work a 7 day, 38hr rotating roster. You will be rewarded with an award salary and a new challenge every day. If you have what it takes apply now.