- Window & Door Lock Installation Technician - $60k + Car
- Monday to Friday role - 7.30am to 3.30pm
About the company:
My client is based on the belief that their customer’s needs are of the utmost importance. As a result, a high percentage of their business is from repeat customers and referrals. They specialise in the maintenance and the replacement of window and door hardware which may also include retrofitting including restriction devices for Child Safety. These services are available to all residential and commercial properties including Strata.
You will be responsible for:
- Onsite maintenance and repairs of doors and windows
- Client/customer interaction
- Representing the companies positive image
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time
- Ensuring quality standard of workmanship
- Communication project progress to key stakeholders.
- Predominantly residential strata work
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Proven handyman or maintenance/repairs experience
- May posses facilities management experience
- Pride in workmanship
- Be well presented & fit to complete the role
- Possess good communication skills
- Positive can do attitude
- Clean driving record
- Experience driving around Sydney
- Located in the Sydney.
In return for your efforts you will be provided with;
- $60k base salary + super + vehicle
- Annual CPI salary reviews
- Overtime available if you want it
- Vehicle - Fully equipped 2017 Toyota Hiace
- All tools provided
- Excellent work environment
- Great roster - Monday to Friday
- Future growth opportunities
- Supportive management
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron McNamara on 0449 878 488, quoting Ref No. 141853 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.